There is always a light

There is always a light
Don't be afraid if you are alone or surrounded by darkness. In some part of the world, the day has just begun. There is a always a light waiting for you to find your way to touch its radiance.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reflections:Beautiful People

By Theni Kuppusamy
Singapore

In a beautiful world the day starts with the sun up in the morning, birds chirping and you feeling all hyped up to face the day. Can being positive change the world and cure illness, get rid poverty, stop natural calamities?


Well, being positive can and will change the way you approach life. It will teach you to appreciate the efficient transport system we have here, the trees along the expressway, smile at everyone who crosses your path and think of what a beautiful day it is gonna be.

I slept last night disturbed by many things and doubted the sincerity of my friends. Then as I woke up today I realised that goodness is everywhere. Everyone has something good in them to offer me and I will look at only that and it made me feel a whole lot better.

I was in the train today and there was this couple hugging each other and being intimate in a jam packed train. I have been guilty of going “tsk tsk” when I see such sights but then again it is just a form of showing love and it is great! Love all and everything. Love life and life will love you back!

My recipe for a happy day: A drop of enthusiasm & optimism in your coffee will go a long way!

TK

2 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly to this thought......we are still not aware of the potential we have in our minds to change situation with our outlook........good way to go indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true....well pointed out, theni.

    ReplyDelete