There is always a light

There is always a light
Don't be afraid if you are alone or surrounded by darkness. In some part of the world, the day has just begun. There is a always a light waiting for you to find your way to touch its radiance.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Death: My Faceless Friend

By George Samuel
Melbourne, Australia



Winter chill fill the air
Grey clouds gather in the horizon
like the gloomy face of the old woman
standing across the street staring at me....
and I feel you right behind me
like you always been 
I feel when I am on the road
I feel you when I am walking
I feel you when I am on the bed
I feel you always at an arms length away...
They may say you're dark and sinister
that you're cold and cunning....
but you my mysterious faceless friend
I am not afraid of you....
Saw you take away my dear ones
in your invisible arms, so sudden...
When I lay in my bed, with morbid thoughts
clouding my inner self
I know you are waiting right there for me
faceless and devoid of any emotions....
I want you to know I am so ready 
for our journey together to the unknown!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment